ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Workshop manuals

What do you want it for?

There are a few pdfs going around that give details of the cambelt change and other bits and pieces. Feel free to pm me your e-mail address if you want a copy.

They assume a higher level of knowledge than a haynes manual though, I guess the ebay thing will be similar.

I'd say you could get all the info you need from the forum.

Looking at the ebay item, I'd say chances are those are the same or similar manuals that are going around on here and have been since before I was a member.

Hi mark
I just wanted it as a backup for when I need it really.
The seller has sent me a sample and it looks like it's a direct rip from the Renault diagnostic program which I already have...I guess I need to work out how to use it rather than spend 12 quid for someone to do it for me.

At the moment I have what looks like an oil leak from the rocker cover. Was looking to see how it all goes together.
Im thinking I might just leave it for now and wait until I can get the timing belts and all that lot done

Andy