ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Superbike Practice/Qualifying - croft

14' Leon Cupra 280
Decided to head to Croft this morning and put my new lens through its paces. Been to touring cars before here, but never bikes and the noise is something else! The crash was one of the scariest things i think i've seen, you see them on TV and look ok, but when you get a fine showering of mud you know how close you are. Instinct takes over though and missed the flying bike as i was stepping back fast! (can see where it bounced (again) on the pic with Audi).

Here you go... enjoy

http://www.whiterainbow.co.uk/

106 GTi
Nice shots. Which is the new lens - the 300 f4? Had mone for a few weeks now lovely bit of kit.

msa182 said:
Don't you mean British Superbikes ?

Nice pics though!

It is the British Superbikes isnt it.

Very impressive pictures.

PS how do you set the website up it looks very cool

Last edited:
  14' Leon Cupra 280
Re: British Practice/Qualifying - croft

msa182 said:
Don't you mean British Superbikes ?

Nice pics though!

Cheers ^^ - something didnt look right when i did it lol

Each gallery is just in a subfolder all linked together with the galleries in a free and very cool programme called SimpleViewer (is a link on the bottom right of the gallery). Easy to edit too! Also if you buy it you get the FLA files and then can take off that link but also add your own stuff if you know what your doing. I do recommend the free one though...

cheers
Gary

Last edited: