ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst handling car in the world ???

visualize whirled pe
thats some commitment to cornering
He just took that corner to fast lol..

I think this is pretty bad one & its the same car as mine lol (trust me its a beatch in the rain & in dry lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUyNt_pau2I

The suspension on that thing is solid, or the track appears to be made out of speed bumps the amount of wobble from the camera :D

I had an mx5 years ago that was the same in the wet, you could get lift off over-steer or twitch the back end out with the throttle to start you off then hold it there with progressive throttle and opposite lock. I have never known a car which is so easy to correct when this happens though which offered me some comfort because I drove it every day even in deep compacted snow. The mg is supposed to have near perfect weight distribution.

My uncle (in the US) has a Plymouth 'cuda AAR 440ci v8 and tbh that handles like the mg in the vid even in the dry.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
thats some commitment to cornering
He just took that corner to fast lol..

I think this is pretty bad one & its the same car as mine lol (trust me its a beatch in the rain & in dry lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUyNt_pau2I

The suspension on that thing is solid, or the track appears to be made out of speed bumps the amount of wobble from the camera :D

I had an mx5 years ago that was the same in the wet, you could get lift off over-steer or twitch the back end out with the throttle to start you off then hold it there with progressive throttle and opposite lock. I have never known a car which is so easy to correct when this happens though which offered me some comfort because I drove it every day even in deep compacted snow. The mg is supposed to have near perfect weight distribution.

My uncle (in the US) has a Plymouth 'cuda AAR 440ci v8 and tbh that handles like the mg in the vid even in the dry.

Yes its pretty bumpy lol, but like the MX5 its RWD/Rear Engined (I think?) and without Traction Control is a "challenge" for me in the wet. I had just got my new Exhaust fitted the other week (2 Sets Of Quads :)). As I sat off to work (it had been raining the previous hour so was still slightly damp) I was coming to a roundabout at the bottom of my road when all of a sudden the back end let go and I stamped on the brakes and nearly hit a Traffic Divider. This one woman just looked at me opened mouth... I wasn't going that fast mybe about 20/25mph. I have been driving for about 4 years and have never been in a spin before and it didn't half shake me up..

Love the car to bits though:) :). Just a few shots of the said car...

04092007292.jpg

24082007288.jpg

24082007287.jpg

24072007249.jpg