ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst mod and best mod you can do to a clio ?

Clio DCi 65
Worst Mod - Recently done on my old clio lol

Best Mod - Lowering Springs, think it finishes a car off and makes it stand out!

Last edited:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I dont think having the 2.0 badges are bad if the car has been modded and looks good.

eh?

its not a 2.0l so why do it? you may as well stick on V6 ones or "turbo" :rolleyes:

i dont see the problem with 2.0 16v badges if your building a replica and you put them on once you have wheels, bumpers, wings, skirts, spoiler etc but dont see the point if its a standard clio with 2.0 16v badges to make it look "fast"

Clio DCi 65
I think if its pretty much 100% replica then its not that bad,

but when you see a standard one in McD's its like WTF

Its

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
because its a replica thats what replicas are about, if it had 16v, 1.4 16v or 1.6 16v badges on it, people would be able to tell if it was a replica or not which would mean the rest of the work wud have been a waste if thats what u wanted to build

because its a replica thats what replicas are about, if it had 16v, 1.4 16v or 1.6 16v badges on it, people would be able to tell if it was a replica or not which would mean the rest of the work wud have been a waste if thats what u wanted to build

Does have a certain logic to it, but tbh I don't see the point in replica's like that - all show and no go! I'd rather have a 2.0 litre lump in a 1.2 body shell (with 1.2 badges!) - proper sleeper:cool:

Der Panzer
i dont see the problem with 2.0 16v badges if your building a replica and you put them on once you have wheels, bumpers, wings, skirts, spoiler etc but dont see the point if its a standard clio with 2.0 16v badges to make it look "fast"

If I come to the Stirling meet remind me to slap you. :rasp:

FULL FAT 182
best mod. it must be the coilover (fully adjustable)

worse mod. Green Cotton induction kit (sounds the part but no gains)

imo most of the mods ive done ive tried to keep the car looking standars but trick.:approve: