ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst Modification?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Limo tits,
non OEM rear lights,
twin exhausts,
massive wheels that make the brakes look tiny,

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
limo style blacked out windows..... make you car look like a van.
huge subwoofers.... whats the point as all you can hear is bass and your body panels trying to escape.

Agree with bonnet bras. Especially when they roll out the line "I only use it to stop stone chips on long journeys" because apparently stone chips don't happen on short journeys, WTF.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Rusty bonnet. Hate the rate look! Y grind the paint off ur car to "make it look better" ??

Ph 1 172
Standard rear lights that have got that gay spray paint on them to make them look black.
Sunstrips
Bonnet bra's
More powerful sound systems than the car has power in the engine
Roll cages that serve no use
Removing just the bottom of the rear seats on a Clio and lying the back seats flat to make it looked stripped.

Clio 197 cup
ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! everybody is spot on here! i f*****g hate CHAVS that have no idea and ruin cars!!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Bonnet bra's i hate, whats the point in having perfect un-stone chipped paint when its hidden behind a gimp mask.

Mini Cooper S sport
oooh, can I play?

Silly brows on headlights
Stupid loud exhausts
Bonnet bras
Ridiculously low suspension
Stretched tyres/stupid camber
Lexarse lights
Flip or sparkly paint
Hideous bodykits
Daft spoilers
Pretty much all Wolfrace alloys
Extra badges/stickers of any kind, esp Nurburgring ones on cars where the driver doesn't even know where it is, let alone has driven on it

In fact....

Pretty much any non OEM exterior mod!

1.2 y0!
Any track sticker eg. nurburgring, brands ect. when the car has never been, jap style exhausts on any small hatchback that isnt jap and the "ive got 6 mates sat in my boot" look when it comes to lowering. Das ist nicht gut

Ph 1 172
Painted standard brake calipers!!! Especially on rs clio's. And phase 2 172 rear bumpers and wheels on a phase 1 172

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Bonnet Spacers (i dont really understand why you want you bonnet to look like its not shut)
100% tinted rear windows (limo tint)
Tyre lettering painted white
Anything Ripspeed/Halfords
Day time running lights that are not OEM
DUB badges (i have no idea what these mean but i hate them)
Chicken wire grills
Tuning stickers down the doors
Vibe active subwoofers
Flashing valve caps
Clifford Remote start systems
Re-badging eg. Lexus IS200 with a Altezza badge

Not a fan of the "Powered by fairy dust" stickers.

I must confess I don't really understand this ultra low, stupidly cambered, bling wheeled look that seems to be so popular. Taken to the extreme the car just looks broken and the ride must be horrendous. Infact the car must be a complete 'mare to live with all round.

Clio 1.2 16v
bonnet bras that make the paint blister !
over the top led's
lexus lights,
and pointless names of cars , BILLABONG ( mines lacured on :(. )

1.2 16v clio
I agree with bonnet bras, stickers such as "I dont need sex I get f**ked by the governement everyday" etc although I have to admit I have a massive exhaust on the back of my car something which I thought was cool 2 years ago....oh the benefit oh hindsight hey? haha

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Ktax stealth exhaust-what a piece of garbage mine turned out to be. Wouldn't wish one of these on anyone :dead:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Those chrome things that people put of their doors and on the corners of bumpers :dead:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Not sure if it's been said but the fairy dust reminded me ' I drive like a cullen' oh!!!! And those f**king eyelashes!! I despise them and really fight to not rip them off every bent car I see with them. Daft slags