ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst Modification?

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Crome trim people put on the edges of there rear lights. Lexus lights, Crome angel eyes, stickerbombing.

306 GTI-6
KTEC Cheese Grater Grills

Lexus lights - so overdone they dont even look right on a Lexus anymore

HIDS that are anything other higher rated then 6000k

Sticker bombing

Alloy wheels with chrome rims

Dark window tints

t**t strips with the make/model of car on them

aftermarket DRLs in stupid places, and when the car still has piss yellow headlights.

People who take their interior out and never track their car.

Driving to work in a stripped out car is full of ghey.

182, 6r GTi
outch

f u all lol im doing poor haha

twin exhausts (standard tho!)
striped back but because i use the car at events
anthracite wheels (std)
painted brakes because rust looks ming

i think thats justified

RB 182 cup
Dustbin sized back boxes
Hideous body kits
Fast & Furious rear Spoilers on FWD cars
Logo covered Tw*t strips on cars that still have sun visors
Shopping lists
Lexus lights
People that run fog lights during the day (not a mod I know but still pisses me off)

I live in Coventry and the above are considered to be modified cars here.

Haha I live in Coventry too and I know exactly what you mean, seems to be even more of them round lately!!!

Clio 1.2 16v
Christ, some of the things listed in here aren't that bad.

Bonnet bra's serve a purpose on the right car, having one on a rat-look euro styled saxo or along those lines, is when it's too far.

I have a wee list of things I hate too.

Shopping Lists
Sticker-bombing
Any aftermarket wheel besides Speedline, Rota and Team Dynamics.
Open Cone Filters
Any exhaust bigger than 3.5inch
Any non OEM lights
RIPSPEED/HALFORDS parts
Any kind of bumper/skirt/vent/spoiler which gives no downforce, no air to anything, or if It's on a stupidly crap car.

I think a website any Chav hater has to visit is: http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/

Dave.

172/1.2/E30
anyone mentioned bonnet raisers? seen them by accident in the for-sale-section. need to wash out my eyes now...

yuk

Mini Cooper S sport
So wait a second, you can actually buy a mod that makes it look as if your bonnet isn't shut properly?

Words fail me.

Not to sure whats been put and what hasnt.
About 3-4 years ago when i was 14ish, all the older boys on my est and school has s**t like led washers, fake disc brakes. f**k off spoilers, look like they'd been made in the woodwork shop. Angel eyes. You name it, and i thought it was cool, and even tried doing half of them to my ped. Lol how immature.

Clio 197
Not to sure whats been put and what hasnt.
About 3-4 years ago when i was 14ish, all the older boys on my est and school has s**t like led washers, fake disc brakes. f**k off spoilers, look like they'd been made in the woodwork shop. Angel eyes. You name it, and i thought it was cool, and even tried doing half of them to my ped. Lol how immature.

i always wanted LED washer jets on my old mk1 clio (10 years ago) , luckily i never got them! haha