ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worth getting fixed....

Renault Clio 182
hi,
I have a BG 182 FF on 31K with recent belt changes. The body work needs some work and have been quoted £700 to sort it all... Is it worth it sorting?
Josh

Renault Clio 182
Both rear quarter panels have door dents on and small damage to the wheel arches. Front bonnet is dented and has a large scratch on the front bumper.... Car spent most it's life in London haha

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
In a way its quite nice to have a car that you dont have to worry about parking in supermarkets. Is this car one you bought in the last few months from Hertforshire for a touch over 2k? If its the one Im thinking of it has a lot of dings - my dent man charges £20 per ding but does a good job. Bonnet will probably need replacing as the dents are from closing the bonnet and you cant bang them out as there is reinforcement under it blocking access. It might well come to £700 and i guess it come down to whether you want a tidy car or not.

Renault Clio 182
In a way its quite nice to have a car that you dont have to worry about parking in supermarkets. Is this car one you bought in the last few months from Hertforshire for a touch over 2k? If its the one Im thinking of it has a lot of dings - my dent man charges £20 per ding but does a good job. Bonnet will probably need replacing as the dents are from closing the bonnet and you cant bang them out as there is reinforcement under it blocking access. It might well come to £700 and i guess it come down to whether you want a tidy car or not.
Yeah it is that car mate, yeah true but I'm ocd about my car been dent free haha, will get some more quotes and see what they say just don't want to spend loads of money and not get it back in return