ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wot U think about Clio in Redline today

yeah cause you didnt make a big post about how you were so pleased at getting in redline etc...oh how did we know:)

not seen it yet mate, ill get a copy tonight

that was ages ago, you lot have far to good a memory for your own good. OH has anyone heard of a TV series on sky called Reverend Bob about modified cars etc?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yes I have heard/watched it.. If I ever met the guy in real life I would love to give him a kickin.. just for being such a t**ser.

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by the daddy on 14 May 2003

that was ages ago, you lot have far to good a memory for your own good. OH has anyone heard of a TV series on sky called Reverend Bob about modified cars etc?

Yep. Been on the show :oops: and currently filming new episodes. It is crap - but its so crap you just have to watch it :D The bloke that plays the reverend is sorted in real life hehehe

Ive been offered a place on this Bob bloke Tv prog, i might decline then. So people Aintree is not feature until next month possibly the month after unfortunately. So who else managed to see my car then eh? I cant say i was to keen on the Clio in MAx power tho, the kit on it didnt really suit it fromt he bumpers down really, but hey each to there own thats what its all about in the end!