ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

would 172 side skirts

Dynamique+ 1.4
Fit on a standard dynamique even if a professional bodyshop fitted and sprayed them? I know theyre supposed to go with the wings and that but would they go on without looking gash, or is it worth just getting the proper sport look ones from K-tec, at double the price i can pickup normal sport ones for?

alien green rs133
get sport ones and with the money you save buy wings honestly makes car look 200% better
18189064a7046724248o.jpg

Dynamique+ 1.4
I know, but i know a proper professional bodyshop dude, so he could probably mould the 172 ones to fit properly. How much would a bodyshop charge to fit and spray skirts, i have a feeling what i got quoted might of been a tad expensive? But im not sure... getting hold of wings is expensive and then its even more to have them sprayed obviously. I want the whole car colour coded too but the moneys totting up!!