ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would h1 bulbs fit?

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
Will h1 bulbs fit my phase 2 mk2 clio? I originally brought a set which I think might be h7, but a couple of months ago I brought a set of angel lights but I think one of the halogen bulbs is leaking because the beam patten is crap in one of my lights! So thought I'll try and put my old xenons back in them. But doing so I found that my old bulbs was to fat to fit in the housing on my new light! So after researching I found that h1 would be small enough to fit in my light but would the wiring be fine? I also wasn't sure weather to get 100w or 55w ones? image.jpg This is a photo I got my friend to take about my lights

Clio 182
H1 bulbs only have 1 connector and h7 have 2- so depends on the wiring on the new headlight as what would fit the connector,

I'm sure the h7 has a '+' and '-', and the h1 is just '+' as the bulb earths off the housing,