ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

would these alloys fit? help pls

clio mk1
easy all,... got up nice and early to order my alloys only to be told they wont fit my car! im pretty much sure this guy on the other end of the phone didnt really know what he was on about but i thought i better double check before i do i actually buy them over the phone. Bassicly these alloys

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16-100-Monza-...79QQihZ010QQcategoryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I want to get, ive been told not to get 17`s and get 16`s so ive found myself a set that i really like and all my mates said 16`s will fit... i thought those wheels would fit but the guy on the phone said that wouldnt fit a standard clio mk1 rt 95 model. is he right? please say he isnt becuase i want these weheels ;/ any advice greatfull, cheers

clio mk1
im not sure actually it doesnt say does it? so is he in affect wrong then in what he said? becuase youve probably experienced this time of guy before a..'nah wont fit mate' yet i havent even left the phone for 1 second to think about it type guy heh but ill ring up and ask about the pcd, cheers for the reply

clio mk1
just rang up, yeah they are 100pcd.. i asked him why he said they wouldnt fit.. his reply 'yeah they will fit' LOL one thing comes to mind but i wont say it here :) goes slightly like planker.. , anyway what do you guys think of these alloys, dont suppose anyone has any pics with them fitted to a clio? cheers all

CS Dungeon
Yeah they will fit fine mate

Here's Mish's car with them (or very similar alloys)

garage.php

They look good imo

clio mk1
mate, can you add me to your msn messenger, flam3r@hotmail.com just been offered a set of 17`s off someone i know but im unsure about them.. have pics etc, would be great if you cud give us a bit of advice, cheers bud

CS Dungeon
I dont really use MSN mate, and cannot use it at work full stop.

You will need to find out the offset of the wheels......are pugs 4 x 100 PCD anyone?

They should fit fine as long as the offset is correct or within reason.

clio mk1
i think there 108, not sure though i just remember 306`s being 108.. awaiting his reply anyway so ill find out soon, cheers