ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would these fit my car?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
as far as i know they should, the size is no problem its just the pdc you need and i think thats right

Golf R soon...
What size are you standard wheels at the moment, 14" or 15"?

I would go for the 16's with lowering! :cool:

They looks similiar to OZ alloys!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
They don't say what what tyre, just the size! You could end up with any crap. And probably would because that's how they'd keep the price down. But then if its only appearance that matters to you, what's it matter.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah these would fit, but gordon is right about the tyres...

Your speedo maybe a little out as well, but only fractionally.

Clio Campus Sport
Ah ok, well would it be better for me to get them elseware and get my own tires fitted? I do want them for show but i dont want them to by dogy!....

Clio Campus Sport
They dont do them in 16s :( so im probs gunna go for 15? what u think? look ne good or be a waste of money?

Ill probs go and ask in store next week about the tires and see if they have any 16s in store,...

Clio Campus Sport
Alrite! yeah thanks man well like i said ill go in and see if they stock them in 16 if not ill have alook for summit else! :D cheerz mate

Clio Campus Sport
Sorry its been a while!

I finaly go to Halfords and asked about the wheels, they said the tires that come with the 17" (would these be too big?) are Nankang or Toyo Hight Performance, are they any good i have never heard of them before....

Seb.