ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would this be about right

Black 182 f&f
I am goin to give my car a good clean when i get my pc so i was goin along with this plan

1, wash - mit/megs car wash stuff

2, clay - clay it with megs stuff i have

3, swirl's - poorboys ssr2.5

4, polish - autoglym super resin polish

5, sealent - autoglym extra gloss protection

6, wax - p21-s

so would this be about right ?? am also where is the best place to order for the poorboys ssr 2.5 an P21-s thats the only stuff i have still to get if that set up is about right or would i be better with other stuff as i will be gettin a pc asap !

106 GTi
Order looks good, you may need another milder polish between the SSR 2.5 and AG Super Resin, depending on how the SSR 2.5 finishes down. I normally use the Megs #80 Speed Glaze or Optimum polish after SSR 2.5 on Black. The SSR is not going to work by hand so one for when the PC arrives.

I would get the Poorboys SSR 2.5 and P21s form Alex http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/ with the CS discount.

Skoda Fabia vRS
instead of using the AG SRP id use SSR 1 to follow the SSR 2.5 with

used it on my mates Saxo the other day and it came up a treat

id also use EX-P as the sealant instead of AG EGP as the Poorboys product is easier to buff off when left

106 GTi
The route Brun suggests will work well and look good, but wont be as durable and last as long as the AG SRP and EGP.

106 GTi
By a long way mate. I have had between 3 and 6 months out of EGP. 2 months max from EX-p

Skoda Fabia vRS
after checking the car today, the EX-P doesnt seem to have lasted through the heavy rain a day or 2 ago, up until then though it was lasting really well

RB 182
David recommended this to me and L200 Steve on DW loves it. I should be trying it soon as it's already here.

106 GTi
BRUN said:
Zymol Carbon, and the EX-P had CK VM under it

CK VM - That will be why, as good as it looks you wont get good durability over the VM, 30 days if your lucky.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive got a PC lol

i thought it might be the VM to be honest, are there any glazes that a sealant might be ok with going over ?.........as ideally id like to keep a glaze in my routine for the look it gives

ive since washed the car and it looks a lot better now, however the wax protection has definitely gone, i did the g/f's dads Land Rover and that has VM, EX-P, then 476s and thats lasted the mega downpour fine

106 GTi
The 476 is the key in that.

No sealant will give full durability over a glaze as they are all so oily.