ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wow anyone seen this?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Been on sale for a while this.

It would seem hes priced it 3k too much, 30k of receipts means nothing tbh

Thats like selling a car and trying to re-coup the cost of petrol you have put in it

williams 2,seat leon
have seen it move at the fcs, bloody quick, and loud. also seen its feature in performnce french car, and a lot of wok has gone in to it. but as said before it is overpriced.

n/a
yeh imo it is way over priced, i think 5/6 grand would be fair as that is what most mk4 turbos that have there engine modded go for. im jus surprised that someone has put that engine in that tiny thing tbh, i know moded vag engines shift in a heavy body like a golf or a3 but in that tiny thing :eek:!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've always liked R5's, but there's no way I'd be paying that much for one.

Saying that, the fact the insurance company have valued the car at £12k can only be a good thing. You stack it or it get's pinched, thank you very much. Ka-ching!

n/a
No engine pics :(

yeh i noticed that considering thats why the car is priced that high!

I've always liked R5's, but there's no way I'd be paying that much for one.

Saying that, the fact the insurance company have valued the car at £12k can only be a good thing. You stack it or it get's pinched, thank you very much. Ka-ching!

yeh it is wayy over priced if it was about 5k i seriously wouldve have considered it but for double the price i wouldve just bought a sapph cossie with sum change left over:)