ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wow Ktec 182 240bhp lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dear shadesron,
Dear grez23,

Do you have documented proof that this is running at 240BHP?

No sorry

- grez23

Dear grez23,

ok it's just from the modifications you've listed I'm struggling to see how it can make 240BHP.

Is it turbo'd and you forgot to pit that mod on the ad?

................................................................................

it's 182 plus cams pulleys exhaust induction kit remap

- grez23

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I Couldn't Get Past The Paragraph Where They Seem To Like Capitalizing Like A r****d, So I Didn't Get Any Further Than That.

It Will Be A Ktec Special, He Probably Has No Idea Its Not 240Bhp, But Ktec Will Have Told Him That With Some Shitty Printout.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I dont personally beleive that even ktec would actually tell him that just fitting cams had upped the power to 240bhp TBH

Weird how he says it has "pulleys" too though, as only generally 422 onwards do people use different to standard pulleys (there are exceptions like bigash but its rare) and that tends to mean complete forged engine build etc too.

I think he's just plucking random tuning sounding words out of thin air TBH.

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
182bhp, plus 20bhp cams, plus 20bhp exhaust, plus 20bhp induction kit. Equals 240bhp.

I bet bet that's how its worked out

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
I believe him TBH must have about 240 to be haulin that fuckin horrific body kit around LOL !!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
It pains me to think that someone would buy that. There are plenty of people who would think that's well good innit bruv though unfortunately. Saw a similar thing with a Focus RS mk2 the otherday. Dreadful kit and awful huge "rims" (I believe that's what you call them if they are beyond a normal persons ability to purchase)

Can someone please buy it and RR it. There's a millionaire out there somewhere

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182
Let's set up a rolling road day and invite him down to meet some 'potential' buyers..... Probably be quite harsh because I doubt he knows it's not running anything like he thinks and as people has said neither will the person that buys it.