ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

managed to blag a lift in my old valver yesterday

i was well impressed that it was my old car and had been moddd so well to do wat it does

it was quick, yes fells quicker then my 172

handles better, corners flatter and at higher speeds

and makes a awesome noise and looks bloody good too

really miss it :(

just thought id share that with u lot

yup yup maybe maybe

id never got the chance to be aq passenger when it was thrasehed

never had the confidence to let anyone drive it

hehe

ben h

dont wanna turn this into a sl*gging 172 thread

been driving the 172 for 4 weeks non stop now and its a cool car for what it is, but the main thing it lacks when compared to my old valver is its not AS FUN

i know some 172 owners will think im BS but my valver was properely moddd everything thatw as changed on it was to make it go better,

I know what you mean!

My sis has a 172 and i have my valver. The 172 is quicker, quieter and doesnt need repaired all the time like mine but even she says that its just a bit dull and not nearly as much fun when compared to mine....

Dont get me wrong, the 172 is an excellent cars but maybe too refined??

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 06 October 2003

It always feels faster when your passenger.
was in the back a while ago, thats the worst place! jesus, it seemed so much faster than up front, i think the old clostraphobia was kicking in too though!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by u33db on 06 October 2003

I know what you mean!

My sis has a 172 and i have my valver. The 172 is quicker, quieter and doesnt need repaired all the time like mine but even she says that its just a bit dull and not nearly as much fun when compared to mine....

Dont get me wrong, the 172 is an excellent cars but maybe too refined??
Get a Cup then ?? Cheaper, more raw, quicker etc.

Maybe - been in one of those too but still doesnt have nearly the same feel...the valver is just a bit more go-kart-esque....

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport

yes so if anyone wants to buy wongys old car ( and my new one ) please go to for sale section! I have spent another grand on it since he sold it so it a proper valver now!!

go and have a look!