ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrc 182

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
..... not quite - but the amount of shite on it could suggest other wise...

Image002.gif

Come rain, hail, tornados, snow, anything - I'll be washing it tomorrow....

D.

The Beast MK4
Good effort lol, mine just as bad if not worse at the mo and its to pi*s down tomorrow aswell so its going to stay that way a wee while longer.

Focus ST
I really lose the will to clean my car when the weather gets bad. 5 mins driving down any road round here and it's covered in s**t again much to my annoyance. Best not to let it get too caked on though I suppose.............

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Lucas said:
I really lose the will to clean my car when the weather gets bad. 5 mins driving down any road round here and it's covered in sh*t again much to my annoyance. Best not to let it get too caked on though I suppose.............

get some rally **** mud flaps like i have they work a treat and can come off again come summer

182 w/busted splitter :-(
Spent three hours cleaning and polishing the 182 on Sunday (in a rare gap in the rain) after a 350 mile round trip to Swindon on Friday/Saturday.

It's rained ever since in Nottingham, and the poor thing's 'ditched' again :-/

...still, it's worth it when it's clean!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
sh33n said:
That's not dirty!!

It is for me m8!

I'm not obsessive about cleaning it, but its got to the point of annoying me now. Even ppl at work who have NO interest in cars whatsoever have commented on how filthy it is.

Leeshez - when it went sunny this afternoon for a bit, I was going to do it then. Thankfully, I was busy enough not to as it pissed it down shortly after! You're more than welcome to volunteer your cleaning services, if you like?! ;)

D.

cock mobile.
Mines completely caked in mud right now.

Living on a new housing estate which is basically a building site is just crap for my car.

Clean one minute then drive anywhere and muck all over it.

And I know what you mean about people commenting; but a lot of people have asked if I've been rallying; I just nod, lol.

Focus ST
Freebone said:
get some rally **** mud flaps like i have they work a treat and can come off again come summer

Considered it but I don't think they'd suit to be honest. I'm sure I've seen a picture of a cup on here with some trimmed down flaps (oo er!) and it looked alright. They'd have to be black and not too big on mine!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
LOL Joel - it actually got it's first clean in about two months yesterday. I walked out to it this morning and thought 'fecking 'ell - it's shiny!' ;)

Not for long though, eh? Especially oce the councils start to grit the roads properly.

D.