ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrecked my 1.2

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Fair play for the Honesty!

As above glad the only injury was to your pride!

Take it on the chin as a Learning Curve (A rather large one!)

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Unlucky mate glad your okay.. I don't plan on doing this when I pass my test I can tell you that now lol. But yeah good to hear the truth :)

clio 1.2
lucky your ok mate, in october i rolled a car over a motorway 4 times that was my own fault even no i have shoulder, back and neck pains and i got banned for a month because of it so your prity lucky mate.

Listerine & Poledo
Glad you're alright.
Well done on your honesty, rare thing to see.

Moral: Tyres > Modz

RB One Eight Two
Looked nasty that, bet your thankful there wasn't a tree on that verge.

Fair play for being honest.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Looking at the first page there's a good lesson to be learned about running tyres with no tread :(

Least there are no injuries....

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Well done for being honest? Arse holing round a corner on bald tyres and this response from cs... Good god! Were lashings given out at CSS or somthing!?

His punishment was losing £2k and experiencing something that will change the way he drives forever, he's admitted he drove like a mug and could have made up excuses to why he crashed.

Why call someone a c**t when they know they are one?

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Just doesn't seem like the usual response I've come to expect from here. Usually someone admitting to going over the speed limit would be lynched. Or someone racing. Personally I couldn't give a f**k glad the lads alright but it's to be expected when going quickly on bald tyres.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ouch, it happens, and going by your lights u walked away and as you do took the camera phone out lol!!!

£100 from the scrappies with £70 of fuel in it! ffs id have gave u double that and picked it up!!