ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wriggly Monkey Bicester Heritage & F1

Wriggly Monkey Bicester Heritage & F1
Posted by MrBlonde
The Wriggly Monkey Brewery
Sunday, May 29, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, May 29, 2022 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I have organised a Renaultsport Meet at The Wriggly Monkey Brewery at Bicester Heritage and to watch the Monaco F1 Race!.

They are letting us in a bit earlier than the opening time of 12pm,(Times may change tho,obvs see closer the date)

☆This is a limited Space Meet as Wriggly Monkey can only accommodate 45/50 Cars,so please be certain if your coming & notice if you change your mind,Thank you☆

Location-OX27 8AL Bicester Heritage.

Time-1200pm

LIVE F1 AT THE TAP ROOM
The Wriggly Monkey Brewery – the ultimate destination for
all petrol heads and beer lovers are pleased to announce that we shall be
showcasing the F1 live at the Tap Room on a big screen!

There Website..

https://wrigglymonkeybrewery.com/

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Do we need to book in or purchase tickets mate? I have it down on my calendar to come.
There is a Scramble event on in the morning,American cars.They are contacting me at the begining of May to discuss details.As far as i know,no tickets needed,will see what they say soon.

"Entry to the Tap Room does not require a ticket."

"We shall be running first come first served basis"

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
There is a Scramble event on in the morning,American cars.They are contacting me at the begining of May to discuss details.As far as i know,no tickets needed,will see what they say soon.

"Entry to the Tap Room does not require a ticket."

"We shall be running first come first served basis"
Cool so should we start a list below of who is coming? If so

1)DaveDavid - Russ

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Any update on whether tickets are needed?

1) DaveDavid - Russ
2) MrBlonde - Steve
3) Tim.

Entry does not require a Ticket.

It is a First Come First served basis,so aim to arrive a bit early.They are letting us in 30mins early to the 12.So i would say try to get there just before the 1130.

I will update this soon with updates on what Food truck will be there & any other info.

It is a Public venue so they cant actually reserve spaces etc,bit like Caffeine & Machine but with no tickets or time slots for how long you can stay.