ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wrote off the 197.......pics

RB 182 Cup
Looks horrible! My mate did this to to hes fiesta, Swerved to miss a unicorn and lost the back end

Renaultsport Clio 197
just a bit of update..

had some mechanics etc come and look at the car and it's not all bad.
they sad it can be fixed easily but it's going to cost a lot so don't know if it's worth it... the parts alone : front and rear bumper, xenons, rear light, door and rear panel, radiator and some hoses - close to 3500 euros.
with fitting and painting it will be almost 5000 euros to get it as new.

if the car (before) was worth 16.000 euros, how much is it worth in this condition?

i would apreciate if the jokers would skip this thread.

Cheers

5000 euros sounds cheap considering the damage tbh!

it cost my insurance nearly £4000 and that was just front end damage similar to yours.

Renaultsport Clio 197
this figure was given to me by a renault mechanic ...thought it wasn't very accurate.
It'll probably be closer to 6000+ euros. And you know how expensive renault dealers and mechanics are. If I had a donor car for parts this can be done for MUCH less money.

and this is not UK so prices aren't similar :)

any idea about how much the car is worth now as it is, damaged !?

R26r R26
Apparently newly re-surfaced roads can have a tendency to be a bit unpredictable. Well that was my excuse when I wrote my Clio off ;)

Barge
Bad times fella. Shame. At least you're holding your hands up to the speed, major contributing factor.

Looks nasty, I'm glad you're ok.

Renault ClioSport 200
Did you ever find out what the issue was with your car pulling to the one side before you smashed it up?

White clique
just seen this - GUTTING!! I remeber seeing pics of yours ages ago and they were the best 197 i had ever seen.

Such a shame.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Looks horrible! My mate did this to to hes fiesta, Swerved to miss a unicorn and lost the back end

WTF unicorn?

unicorn.jpg