ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WWDC 2010

E87 118d M Sport
It wont yet, it hasnt started mate.
I imagine all of the /live pages will only work when the coverage starts.
(most will start blogging at 5-5:30 to check everything works etc)

?
Modmyi working now, think there site was down. Anyone else got 6 tabs open like me? is there a way in firefox to refresh all?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not long now!

Very excited!!!

The only bad thing is waiting for Steve to talk about all the other stuff before he gets to the main event. LOL.

?
Heres one for you guys,

Anyone know a way to watch/listen to the stream via iphone? Dont want to miss anything if i take a s**t or eat etc

Citroen DS3 DSport
Heres one for you guys,

Anyone know a way to watch/listen to the stream via iphone? Dont want to miss anything if i take a s**t or eat etc

There is no video stream to watch live but you can access the links found in the first post of this thread from a iPhone.

?
Actually figured it out. Right click any tab then "reload all tabs"

Edit - A lot of these pages actually say do not reload manually lol, wonder why this is? to stop there servers fubaring by millions of fans frantically mashing f5?

E87 118d M Sport
Most of the Live-Blogs auto refresh. Engadgets is up!

(this is my first WWDC with a widescreen monitor and windows 7. side docked ftw)

182 RB FF
cannot wait for this...I want to see their approach on the iPhone "leak"

Last edited:
  M135i
Can live footage be found anywhere ? as im guessin all the sites on first page are just news updates

Just seen above :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
I really hope I won't have to buy one of these off contract as I am only 9 months into an 18 month one.

How much will a 32 gb 3GS be worth and where's the best place to sell it outside of ebay?

Tappd'd RS
I really hope I won't have to buy one of these off contract as I am only 9 months into an 18 month one.

How much will a 32 gb 3GS be worth and where's the best place to sell it outside of ebay?

on here mate - sold my last 2 on here quite quickly :)

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
If the iphone is going to be a vast improvement, mine will be for sale within a few hours! Only had it swapped 2 weeks ago under warranty so is virtually a brand new 32gb 3gs :)

Tesla MP3 2021
I am currently sat in a car on the way to south Wales with my MBP tethered to my iPhone 3GS watching these live updates.

I > Heart > Apple