ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WWDC 2010

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I'm on PAYG, works fine for me. £15 a month... Free texts, Free 3G, just pay for calls. I do think the iPhone tariffs are stupidly overpriced. Whether that'll stop me this time round is another question. I REALLY want one!!

?
but the iphone tariff is different to any other phone tariff, couldnt work a payg iphone off a standard phones tariff. Thats why the iphone contracts are more expensive, coz your paying for the 3g etc

What the hell are you talking about? All you need is unlimited internet. Thats it. I can have that with payg/simplicity/contract/iphone contract.

I think it will all depend on the phone cost as to what i do. I imagine the tarriff will stay the same at 45 quid for the first 9 months then drop to 35 for the remainder plus maybe 100 quid for the phone. or pay say 400 odd quid and 15-25 for a sim for the same time and be in with a chance of getting a new iphone this time next year.

What the hell are you talking about? All you need is unlimited internet. Thats it. I can have that with payg/simplicity/contract/iphone contract.

Yeah i just had a read on the o2 website, i was getting confused with in the paymonthly tariffs it shows iphone as a different sim than blackerry, etc.

Think i may go payg at 15 quid a month as i dont use anywhere near the gien minutes

Golf R/Leon FR
I have a simplicity contract with web bolt on, £27.49 a month and works perfectly for me with the iPhone. Also get unlimited txts and 600 minutes

Golf R/Leon FR
I bought the phone over a year ago from a friend, i paid £150 for the phone :) and pay £27.49 a month and thats it. no other contract :)

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Whens the full keynote normally online?.....Never normally watch them but think i will this.

Also the gold master they mentioned ,is this available as of yet for developers?

If Sir Revels' price estimate is correct (around £440 for PAYG 16GB), then going by eBay prices I'd get around £300ish for my 3GS.

So, to upgrade (as I have more than 6 months left) I'd only pay £140ish for the iPhone4 + MicroSim from O2.

Sounds good to me...

As soon as the PAYG prices are announced, I'll stick my 3GS on eBay (before everyone realises the new iPhone is due soon) and get best price, then use a £20 tesco phone for a month.

Here are a couple of pics from engadget, i really want to like the white model, think i will end up going for one after staring at these pics til the 15th! the camera quality looks immense!

iphone4hands31.gif

iphone4hands21.gif

iphone4hands20.gif

iphone4hands16.gif

iphone4hands11.gif

iphone4hands19.gif

EDIT: Link to pics http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/iphone-4-first-hands-on/