ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

X111 VKY

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Saw it in PFC mag, in the crashed section.

Only thought it might be on here is because it looked like a dynamique, or other non sport, but had the RS grill.

Some lass called Vicky

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mag pic

scan0001.jpg

CLIO Iceberg 172
yeah thats mine and her bf Ben's 197, it was a very bad day for vicks, but all is better now, i saw it last night, looks better than it did with the new shape bumper on now.

fingers crossed it dont happen again to anyone

SG9 Forester STi
Haha just noticed this,

You have to make the best of a bad situation so got PFC to stick it in.

Yeah the cars all sorted now and looks better than before the crash so it's all good!

SG9 Forester STi
Going to take some proper ones this weekend as its been treated to a new front bumper and some seats, just a matter of finding somewhere decent near me to get some photos! Will update at the weekend :D

SG9 Forester STi
^^^ :D Thanks, I think it gave me what I needed to get my bum in gear and start getting it how I wanted it!

DCi 100
This is the one parked behind the supercharged monaco at Trax iirc? Was that before or after crash?

SG9 Forester STi
This is the one parked behind the supercharged monaco at Trax iirc? Was that before or after crash?

I was behind a monaco, didnt know it was supercharged though...cool!

It was after the crash, first time i'd brought it out properly :)

SG9 Forester STi
come up to cambridge for a few snapss of your and mine, cant really take gd piccys

Lol neither can I!!

I need a good location and someone with a decent camera.

Will start scouting for somewhere at the weekend. If I end up posting pics of it in Asda Multistorey then you know I failed lol.

SG9 Forester STi
I'd considered it but i'd be too embarrased :eek: and Ben has just had his on the rollers..215 as opposed to my 15 lol.

SG9 Forester STi
Just had a look at the thread and I reckon I'll get up there to watch, with so many people on the list looks like it'll be a good day.