ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

X65 Cup Race Car Wishbones

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
What's the difference between these and the ones fitted to the road car?

Been doing some searching but struggling to find a definitive answer. I know the outer joints are different, but are the arms/bushes any different? Got a set sitting here and was wondering.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
What's the difference between these and the ones fitted to the road car?

Been doing some searching but struggling to find a definitive answer. I know the outer joints are different, but are the arms/bushes any different? Got a set sitting here and was wondering.
Yes the wishbone bushes are totally different. The extra castor was taken care of by offsetting the bush fitment. I used to run them on my cup.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Here we go:

Attachments

• IMG_20190310_124626.jpg
    IMG_20190310_124626.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26

robzracing

ClioSport Club Member
That’s interesting. You can see the difference to increase castor.
Surprised no one has done a brushing kit to achieve the same as a conversion from standard wishbones.
(Or maybe they have and I missed it!)

5638184630e0d482485a4079baf4263d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
That’s very interesting! I take it they have the off set for the track rod end as well?

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Thinking about it. Didn’t powerflex make that type of bush? Or was that for extra camber.