ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox 360 cables

Focus ST-2
anyone know of anywhere with Hdtv component cables in stock?
ever f*cker seems to have bought everything up and flogging it on ebay for prices only a fool would pay.

Got a hdtv but can't use hd mode till i get one anyone help?

Lee

BMW M2C
CocoPops said:
Buy me an Xbox 360 RGB lead and you can have the cable out of my Premium pack :)

I've borrowed an RGB SCART lead off one of the lads at work, who's 360 didn't turn up. I just need to locate another before his console arrives.

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
There were a few about in MK shopping centre yesterday. Just have to look about.

Might have a spare tomorrow when my second unit arrives.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I think some other company is about to release cables for the 360 aswell joytech or something.. not sure about the quality or anything but that might be another option.

I just managed to get a HD for my xbox today !!! and thats only cause i knew someone who knew someone ;)

Mondeo STTDCI
Can someone PLEASE explain to me the difference between all these leads?! VGA? RGB? WTF!!!!

I have my Xbox 360 on the HD lead with the 6 plugs, but I have a scart adaptor on three and the other three just kind of float. Whats all these other leads about!?

hip_spasm said:
Can someone PLEASE explain to me the difference between all these leads?! VGA? RGB? WTF!!!!

I have my Xbox 360 on the HD lead with the 6 plugs, but I have a scart adaptor on three and the other three just kind of float. Whats all these other leads about!?

The red,white and yellow plugs are normal scart (AV) red & white sound, yellow video, the other three are component leads, your tv may not have a connection for these.

I have used the component leads plus the sound leads and the selector set to HDTV.

Then In the xbox settings slected 480.

p.s make sure you have selected widescreen in the xbox settings as well.