ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBox 360 Deals?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
A mate at work is after an XBox 360 Elite for his son for Xmas, anyone know of any good deals out there at the moment?

I seem to recall there was something like an Elite and 4 games for £199 from somwhere recently, but can't remember where and don't know if the deal is still on.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Best i've seen is elite with MW2 and FORZA3 for £199 at game

A couple of weeks ago, I went into Game and got Xbox Elite with FIFA 10, Forza 3 and Smackdown vs Raw 2010 for £199...
Id recommend going into your local Game as the offers instore are loads better than the ones on their website!

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
do a google search on the shopping thing , select highest first and scroll down to about £200 ish some good deals , thats were i found them most instead of going on every website going

I'll tell him to go into Game then, cheers
The offers in mine change every week so its a case of getting lucky... I went into mine last week, and for £199 the best bundle they had was an Elite, Forza 3 + 1 game from a choice of some crap games (like the Lego thing), so I got mine at the right time imo!

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Saw an ad for Morrisons the other day that said they were doing an XBOX 360 elite 120 with 2 games for £160 or £169.99.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Saw an ad for Morrisons the other day that said they were doing an XBOX 360 elite 120 with 2 games for £160 or £169.99.

that's got to be worth investigating, I'll let him know...

Meg R26 No 756
asda were doing an elite with 4 games forza 3, lego batman, pure, and need for speed all for £197 i got one but i dont know if its still on though

421 Cammed 172
ASDA Have the best offer IIRC

As 182Power said, There's an extra controller on the offer too i believe.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I bought one yesterday from argos.

additional Wireless controller
FM3
Lego batman and pure
for £199.