ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox 360 HDMI

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
I have a 20gb xbox 360 and was wondering if i can just buy the HDMI cable for it that comes with the elite and use it with mine?? also what would the advantage of going from components to HDMI cable be??

cheers

does you xbox have a hdmi out as the older wants didnt? My mate said the text and stuff was clearer when using a hdmi.

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
does you xbox have a hdmi out as the older wants didnt? My mate said the text and stuff was clearer when using a hdmi.

thats what im not sure of, my xbox is about 200 miles away so cant check, it probably doesnt because its pretty old, goddamn :mad:

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I've just got a replacement one from MS as mine died and it's a refurbed old one as that has no HDMI port either :(

its not actually an old one its a newer one just with no hdmi they did a new range with no hdmi but some updated components