ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Limited Game

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
are you joking mate wait till you actually get a premium, ive got every single console including white psp, nintendo ds etc etc both xbox console are top dollar

Caramel said:
are you joking mate wait till you actually get a premium, ive got every single console including white psp, nintendo ds etc etc both xbox console are top dollar

yes mate i was joking . just pissed off i cant walk into a shop a buy one lol

Caramel said:
im getting 6 a week from a very well known high street store, so just keep on trying

why on earth do you need 6 a week!? i didnt realise the over heating problem was that bad !! ;) send one my way for RRP then

Abarth 595 Trufeo
We got ours last week in Tesco's with the weekly shop. They had another 2 premiums and at least 5 cores.

H

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
have put my name down for a premium with Game, but not holding my breath, they said they were expecting cores in today but they didn't arrive, they are saying reserve now to avoid dissapointment during January.

Although the 360 is great, Sony have the rite idea. Although not everyone will get a PS3 there is going to be more in the country and there are 18 games on it's release including Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid and killzone. The Blue Ray on the PS3 is also a massive selling factor. Microsoft are releaseing Halo 3 on the PS3's release to try and take the shine off it... That would be ok if people could actually get a 360. I've had mine now since Christmas and it's getting boring... No games are out now. Dead or Alive 4 at the end of the month and Ridge Racer 6 but thats it until March.