ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 via component cable

Nike Lunar Elite's
Stupid question but when connecting my X360 via component do I need to connect all 6 cables to my TV or just the red, green and blue?

Black-Gold 182
from memroy the yellow is the composite in, and you have the audio left and right (black and white I think). these don't need connecting, no.

Clio 172 Mk2
red green and blue for picture and then the red and white for audio, you dont need the yellow one

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Don't you have to change the settings on the console to whatever resolution your TV supports?

Tys.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Don't you have to change the settings on the console to whatever resolution your TV supports?

Tys.

I've seen these but never chnaged them. I'll have a play when it's all hooked up to my HDTV.

Well the reason i said this is because i just got my Xbox back from Microsoft due to hardware failure, and whilst it was there i bought a HD TV, so when i hooked it all back up, and because it was the first i've seen them together, i wasn't overly impressed - I had the cable on HD TV, but my mate said change the setting on the console to 1080i to get better graphics?

Is that right?