ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360. Whats Going On In America?

everywhere i have seen they are 49.99. that is stil a 50% hike for the same game. £280 for the console, the only way i see it at the moment is a rip off, unless some1 can argue otherwise?

Monaro VXR
See i just get games from place i know i get student discount at. 10% off might only be a few quid but hey better in my pocket lol.

Nippy white cup
Surely it`s always the same when anything new comes out...."why pay £x for a dvd when you can pay next to nothing for it on VHS?!" Why pay blah for a CD when you can get it on Gramaphone for nothing etc etc.....

Chris

Chris n`nic said:
Surely it`s always the same when anything new comes out...."why pay £x for a dvd when you can pay next to nothing for it on VHS?!" Why pay blah for a CD when you can get it on Gramaphone for nothing etc etc.....

Chris

Yes because there is a noticible difference in quality between a DVD to VHS or a CD to a grammarphone, i wouldnt say that about the Xbox 360 and the xbox.

Monaro VXR
Have you seen the game based on the unreal3 engine on the 360?

That thing looks miles ahead of anything out on the xbox. pgr3 looks quite a lot better than the one on the original xbox.

Nippy white cup
Chalk and Cheese imo....and obviously the Xb360 will be smoother also

Chris

Project-Gotham-Racing-02.jpg

01.jpg

Revels Mum & Sister
You would change your mind if you saw and had a go on one in the flesh!

Plus if you have the money why not? I dont go pissing £30-40 agaisnt the wall every weekend like a lot of people, I have been there and done that. Much prefer to have something to show for my cash!

Mazda MX5 1.8
i was talking/playing with a chap in america on xbox live last nite on forza who said all the xbox1 games ran like absolute crap on the 360

it was all jerky on his and he was lagging all over the place

apparently all the xbox1 games run badly on the 360! bit disapointing

Revels Mum & Sister
I personally dont see the problem to be honest? I have an original xbox hooked up. If I want to play an old xbox game (Not very likely) then I would use that

But on the same hand I have heard people saying the older games run perfectly. However it is still just Emulation! But buying a xbox 360 based on if it runs older games is stupid

Monaro VXR
The trees in PGR3 look amazing. Not something you usually notice that much cause too busy looking at the cars but take some time to look at the background detail and suddenly it shows how much more graphical power the 360 has.