ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
If I wanted to pre-order an Xbox 360 where is the best place to do it ? where is likely to ship it out first as I dont think anywhere will garauntee delivery before xmas..

Probably a question that none can answer but I thought I would ask on the of chance.

Cheers.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
ive pre-ordered from game.. not holding out much hope of getting it this year though, ack well

Focus ST-2
FlamingMonkey said:
Is it not Gameplay? Thought gamestation was partof Blockbuster?

gameplay is a part of the same group as Game! gamestation is part of blockbuster and they are getting the most allocation.

Focus ST-2
KDF my mate went in to gamestation yesterday and pre-ordered and they seemed to think he will get one on release day. Also get down to tescos on the 1st december at midnight, they don't pre-order so you will get one if your quick.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Great stuff, i did that for GTA San Andreas so i'll try that !! thanks !

Polo GTi
Yeah I know Gameplay is part of game, I used to work there many moons ago, I just don't see why blockbuster would get more allocation than Game?

Anyway I preordered mine a while ago from Gameplay, with PGR 3 and an extra controller

Darren - You can't beat a bit of Pat ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FlamingMonkey said:
Yeah I know Gameplay is part of game, I used to work there many moons ago, I just don't see why blockbuster would get more allocation than Game?

Anyway I preordered mine a while ago from Gameplay, with PGR 3 and an extra controller

Darren - You can't beat a bit of Pat ;)

Fair play to you m8 - whatever pushes your button! :D

D.

Revels Mum & Sister
Also KDF

Not sure if you can put a hold on them normally. My old dear works in Asda, she spoke to the bloke who runs thge Entertainment centre. They are meant to be getting a few per store.

As long as they get 2 in I am sorted. Worth a crack anyway matey!

Comet?