ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
i wouldnt buy it just for that, its 1 of many good reasons though

ST
Hmm got some wedge burning a hole at the mo, i was going to buy an exhaust tho that can wait. As winter is coming i'll need something to while away the time when at night when i cant clean my car...

ff 182
it's still worth buying one,not just for test drive but for the games that are comeing out over next 12 months.like gears of war...halo3...prg4...alen wake...forza...call of duty 3...i think unreal2007 is comeing to the 360 aswell..plus many more to keep you going through the winter..:)

Revels Mum & Sister
All sorts, use it to connect to a media centre PC to stream music etc. DVDs. old skool arcade games

Online naked PGR3 with voice chat and soon webcam

ff 182
also theres the hddvd drive that comes out in november.lets you watch films in hd .£130.00 with a free film and remote just plugs in to the 360 .

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 .... if carlsberg made video games ... u get the picture ;)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Definately worth buying one for online action with PGR3, GRAW, TDU, CoD2 and the soon to be released CoD3. Excellent console.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
TDU is great, been playing the 360 a lot recently.. Saints row is also excellent.