ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox Battlefield 3 Server Matches

Fiesta ST-3
Those of you not on my Xbox live just do a server search for Cliosport.net and it will bring it up.

Fiesta ST-3
I can't say I really enjoyed it tbh.

People floated in and out all evening. Would of been good to have a good load of us on Xbox chat and played as a big team.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Tonight I'm on from 9pm. I hope you're ready to hear an angry Manc blame everything but his own hands.

AK

M240i
That's what I expected, but not a lot of folk I knew were on last night.

I bought Premium anyway :eek:, used points I got for £25 so it's a bit of a bargain for all future map packs.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I noticed you in Gunmaster mate. Joined in but you'd gone.

I'm f*cking useless on that. Can only get to Level 6.

AK

M240i
I was in one of yours to begin with. First time I've played it, I like.

Although it took me a while to realise what it is, lol!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was in one of yours to begin with. First time I've played it, I like.

Although it took me a while to realise what it is, lol!

If you don't tend to use pistols a lot it's a great way of building it up because you're forced to use them to progress.

The one in the massive house is pretty cool. As is Conquest Domination on that map.

Impreza RB5 #054
Ive yet to get the premium stuff but what actually is the Gunmaster mode? Im really curious...

2 teams
Every person starts with a pistol and has to get 2 kills and then moves on to the next weapon, i think there are 12-13 different weapons to go through, first person to get 2 kills with every weapon wins.

'04 Clio 1.6
Ahhh sweet! I had a feeling that it would be similiar to COD's Gun Game, and Im glad it is, thats the only reason I ever played that god forsaken game.

Focus ST170
Is the CS server still running and if so anyone fancy going on sometime this week? As it's double xp all week for premium members!
J

Fiesta ST-3
No dude, it ran out.

Im on nearly every day and especially with Armoured Kill due!! So feel free to add me.