ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox Migration Kit.

Might be a bit of a long shot and a cheeky request :eek:, but has anyone got a Migration Kit in the North West (preferably Manchester) I can borrow? MS said it would take 4_6 weeks for delivery, which tbh is a bit of a joke :S

Matt.

The Bus and MRT
I think my mate from work has two, one went missing in the post then two turned up at the same time. I'll ask him tomorrow, he'd probably want to sell it though rather than lend if you're interested?

The Bus and MRT
I think my mate from work has two, one went missing in the post then two turned up at the same time. I'll ask him tomorrow, he'd probably want to sell it though rather than lend if you're interested?

Ignore that... just text him and he only has one :(

Better than yours. C*nt.
No, it's a cable that plugs into the HDD and XBox and copies all your stuff around.

I've got one you can borrow, but I'm not up North for a couple of weeks at best by the sounds of it.