ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox One + 42 inch LG - HUKD

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
f**k thats a good deal! We have a LG 42" tv and its pretty good tbh! The truemotion is good for sports if you like sports like football etc! wish I held off and got this deal instead! Normal price would be Xbox £329, Forza £40, Tv £299 = £668, so saving £169! Well worth it if you haven't already gone full hd!

Nissan 350z
That will easily be the hottest deal of the month right there, amazing offer. Snap it up if you are in a position to do so as these things tend not to last very long once hotukdeals brings them to the publics attention!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Its only a scorcher if you need a telly though. Xbone can be picked up for £289 now without Kinect £320-350 with a selection of games.

You can't spend money to save money remember.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
That will easily be the hottest deal of the month right there, amazing offer. Snap it up if you are in a position to do so as these things tend not to last very long once hotukdeals brings them to the publics attention!
Just ordered mine :smile:. One of the reasons I was holding off on getting an Xbox One was due to the fact that I had an old 2007 720p TV so seems pointless having new graphics with an old TV.

Suzuki Jimny
Holy crap i'm after a new TV and xbox one, but looking at 32" maximum as I live in a shed, should I just order it and work out how to fit in in the shed later??

Nissan 350z
I hate to say i told you so but my reply above....
"Snap it up if you are in a position to do so as these things tend not to last very long once hotukdeals brings them to the publics attention!"
:p

banther

ClioSport Club Member
HUKD is massive. I've been on there for maybe 7 years now. Between then and now its grown exponentially into a bit of a leviathan. Its a blessing and a curse that it has so many members.

Suzuki Jimny
Can't believe this was posted at 9:54 as well, i've been on here most of the day and didn't see it :(

It says on the tesco website that they have run out of the TV's

banther

ClioSport Club Member
£350 for Xbone with 2 AAA titles and a shitter;
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbo...-ac-unity-ac-black-flag-349-99-shopto-2036635

£360 for this with better games;
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbo...hin-only-359-99-10-gift-voucher-argos-2035536

White Xbox one with Sunset Overdrive and Cod £329
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/whi...w-329-99-5-95-del-335-94-simply-games-2032451

£229 for this - excellent TV;
http://www.johnlewis.com/samsung-ue...d=402x32666&tmad=c&tmcampid=73&kpid=233226389

Not saying this is anywhere near as good but you can get close with a bit of playing about @Matt W

Suzuki Jimny
Thanks!

That samsung one does look nice. Think it'll be plenty big enough since I currently use a PC monitor as a screen :)

Suzuki Jimny
Call me old fashioned, but i'd much rather buy something that expensive from a proper shop like tesco rather than 'Allshop'

Also that TV doesn't have an optical output to use with my surround sound system :(

Suzuki Jimny
Hmm from what I can gather with internet that blocks anything gaming related, the xbox one has an optical output, is anyone able to confirm this?

If so I could just run an optical cable from the xbox to the surround sound and a hdmi from the xbox to the tv possibly.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm from what I can gather with internet that blocks anything gaming related, the xbox one has an optical output, is anyone able to confirm this?

If so I could just run an optical cable from the xbox to the surround sound and a hdmi from the xbox to the tv possibly.
This setup works. I am currently doing it myself.

Suzuki Jimny
Awesome. Only problem is my surround sound doesn't have an optical in like I thought! Damn it!

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
TV and Xbox arrived over the weekend.
Not used the Xbox yet but the TV is a massive upgrade on my old 720p Samsung. The colours and definition are massively improved. I suppose that's to be expected with a 7 year upgrade.

Yep it does, I run it to my PC soundcard xD