ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox update

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
If anyone else get E71 turn the console off, hold the sync button on the console, press power button but keep holding on the sync button until it boots. Usually sorts the error

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Chat is a load clearer. That's all I care, it's definitely to bright though.

Never above 25mpg
The microphones and voices actually sound different.

Guess to do with the voice controls for Kinect things have to be clearer? Certainly alot more improved I would say.

Software is slightly faster but the speed of the X360 Dashboard/Guide has always been a real thorn in the side of it, especially when leaving Feedback etc.

Mito Sportiva 135
Chat sounds infinitely better....sounds like a very good phone signal now. Technology eh...fantastic!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
chat is amazingly clear now, not that it was bad before... but still! wish sony would do something about the dire voice chat on psn now! that has to be the worst voice comms ever!

172 with k-tec sound
its crap,
my son wanted to play an origional xbox game, so i put it in, then a message i needed a hard drive to play it, so i got a hard drive, then a message its not compatible and directed me to xbox website, downloaded the update, but still no f**king joy, but the game star wars battlefront 2 is on the backwards compatibility list.
very f**king annoying to say the least, as we have 13 games that feature on the list and none will play........grrrrrr.