ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Auto Level.

One of my lights has an autolevel issue and I cannot manually level it either as the screw to which it attaches appears to have broken.

Am I able to get another pair off ebay and swap the auto levels? I do t know what they consist of but I imagine they ate removable? If not ill be forced to get a fully 100% working set. I'm currently levelling with the use of some conveniently placed duck tape at the rear.

Titanium 182
What's the issue with the auto leveller? Is it making a clicking noise like its jammed? Happened to mine, I took it apart completely cleaned it all and oiled the cogs a little and it fixed it. Just thought I'd mention it on the off chance it helps you.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
how exactly this autolevel function works? I have my 182 for 7 years now and didn't noticed it working till now

Clio 182
When you turn the engine on the auto leveler will adjust the lights height according to the lever on the rear beam.
even with the engine running and the lights on the lights won't adjust again until the ignition and lights are turned off and back on again and they will then reset to the new height of the sensor on the rear beam if the rear beam height has altered from more or less weight in the vehicle.

that is my understanding of it from playing with the load lever on the beam.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
so if you put 200kilos in the trunk and then start the car and the lights come on you should see the beams drop down because of the car being lower on the back right?