ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon fitments.. H7 8000K

BG 182
As in the title, I have a set of xenon headlights that are a H7 fitment and 8000k

Not sure if anyone knows off the top of their head if these are compatible with renaults? If not what models these will fit?

Cheers,
Dan

RB FF 182
The Clios that DO NOT come with Xenons from factory are h7 fitment.

However, if your looking to replace bulbs in a car that has factory Xenons then you need D2S bulbs (I happen to have a pair of 8000k D2S bulbs on my shelf at home if you need some :cool:)

BG 182
Not for myself G i need to sell them and wanted to recommend the model fitment, thanks for the info

ITB BG 182
Mister, how much for the bulbs posted? obv it will have to be packed out properly to prevent damage in the post,

RB FF 182
£15 mate. They cost £40 new I just want rid I don't use them. They'll be sent in a box that my replacements came in so they're clipped in and won't get damaged.

ITB BG 182
The K kelvin rating is not how bright but how blue it is. 2400k is less blue than 8000k ones, 12000k is the most blue you can get.

ITB BG 182
Now i wonder why i dont bother with this forum so much these days, people being to picky and trying their best to be correct.