ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon light issue, left beam pointing down but pops up under hard braking

Artic Blue 182 FF
Hello guys, got an annoying issue with the xenon lights on my 182, the left always points really low whilst the right is spot on, if I brake heavy, the left light will popup into the correct position then drop back down after I come off the brakes.

Ive noticed it seems more level when facing down a hill. IM guessing its something to do with the auto leveling screwing around. Ive tried manually adjusting, but this doesnt seem to make alot of difference

Any thoughts on what to do would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Sam

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Check the bulb is fully clipped in mate, mine did this and just a little fettle of the bulb sorted it out.

Artic Blue 182 FF
Check the bulb is fully clipped in mate, mine did this and just a little fettle of the bulb sorted it out.

Thanks for that mate, just looked and now it seems like the whole cluster has come loose and flapping about, I guess its bumper off jobby now to give a thorough check as there is not alot of room behind there.