ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Light Yellow in colour Please help

BG 182
Basically got this problem with my left light when I first turn these on they flicker yellow then to the white colour then back to yellow. I've tried changing the ballast put new bulbs in but I still have this problem. The drivers side is white like it should but passenger sides yellow

I'm just majorly confused as to what's causing this. I checked the earths and they seem fine as well

cheers for any help chris

Changed the igniter? The black box that attaches to the back of the bulb, swap it over with the other side, see if the problem follows it.

BG 182
Managed to get this sorted :) I changed the ignitor which didn't make a difference which ws annoying so I took a friends bulbs from a 182 and this worked I've put the problem down to rubbish bulbs he had Phillips ones and I had Ring bulbs :/ so my advice steer clear from ring bulbs they come out yellow not white

Thanks for the help