ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons ????????

clio 172 cup
Hello peeps. i have a 172 cup and was just wondering if its possible to put xenons onto my car and what would i have to change. thanks

depends who you ask .

you should by the ff 172/182 housing , and balast pack etc.

of you could buy a Hid kit from ricerocketuk on here for about £100 and retro fit your std cup headlights.

Da

Less
The headlights themselves as they're plug and play. However someone will be along shortly to inform you of the legalities of doing this ;)

yes, to do my ph 1 172 it took about 1- 2 hours

which included taking the bumper off and the headlights out etc.

if you get stuck post on here and people should be more than willing to give advice

Da

Less
A pair of headlights with all the required gear etc can be had for around £350. Then an hour to fit them, I could even fit them for you.

320d
You'll obviously need a pair of xenon bulbs aswell and two voltage regulators plus the balast as mentioned above

The squirters are only about £10 each from reno then you'll need the extended hoses that run inside the bumper to feed them

Da

Less
Not if he buys those in my link Rich, they're complete (not including the washers obviously).