ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xeros Mk1 Bank Holiday Mini Meet

...well, not just Xeros. A Williams and a Supercharged 172 too :)

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

Sunflower Ph1 172
looking lovely as ever f0xy, but need to have a closer look at that other grey one... it's gorgeous.

EDIT: Renault colour match fail lol

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
good stuff mate, better than the crap awful pics i took! lol!

do love the front end of yours as others have said, looks nails, be a proper shock see that screaming up in the rear view on track!!

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
i saw coops later and omg i love his turbo

and jord that front end looks so mean

who was the Williams ?

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
i saw coops later and omg i love his turbo

and jord that front end looks so mean

who was the Williams ?

Williams belongs to Leigh-Anne off Williamsclio.co.uk. She's a greedy girl and has a 1 and a 2 :(

Didn't realise you're a local too, I'm near Stocky as well :)

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
Williams belongs to Leigh-Anne off Williamsclio.co.uk. She's a greedy girl and has a 1 and a 2 :(

Didn't realise you're a local too, I'm near Stocky as well :)

yeah i'm up in woodley, think ive seen your car about, last time your were going round portwood roundabout at some silly speed. still got the powered by fairdust sticker? is leigh anne from around edgeley

Any comparisons between the cars?

nah, wasn't the room to play about really.

yeah i'm up in woodley, think ive seen your car about, last time your were going round portwood roundabout at some silly speed. still got the powered by fairdust sticker? is leigh anne from around edgeley

hmm, wasn't following some Italian shed was I? lol

Yeah, still got them on the car, adds to the sleeper look ;)

Nah, she's just up here for a few days from darn saarf

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
hmm, wasn't following some Italian shed was I? lol

Yeah, still got them on the car, adds to the sleeper look ;)

Nah, she's just up here for a few days from darn saarf

don't know it was a while ago. most probably lol

i think im thinking off carole anne.

well we will have to meet up sometime mate, I'm only 5 minutes from you, we should have a mini meet while Leigh Anne is up.

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
sounds good, the valver is still in bits on the drive though. should be done soon. lol

S4 Avant
Very nice collection of cars!

Hope Ben's not been driving through Cromford this evening, big crash happened apparently

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
did it davey boy? i was in yesterday but took turbo to bodyshop first thing in morning, then was out all day with the missus, didnt hear or see anything?? lol!

jamie, yes mate i will be at fcs :)

S4 Avant
did it davey boy? i was in yesterday but took turbo to bodyshop first thing in morning, then was out all day with the missus, didnt hear or see anything?? lol!

jamie, yes mate i will be at fcs :)

According to some one listening to a radio, there was a big accident in Cromford? Mum was bricking it because of my sister having just gone out in the car.

You convoying down to FCS with me Adam and Kieran?