ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas 2013 Tablet thread

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
What's hot and what is not this Xmas coming for tablets?

I need one (as I have taken my free Tab2 swimming in the bath and it's deaded lol)

So what the best ones to go for - both 7" and 10".

iPad already in the house... so ignore the Apples.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
If you're talking about a pure consumption device I'd go for the Surface 2... a massive upgrade over the first model.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'd rather spend more on the nexus 7 than go for a kindle.
From what I hear, you are restricted to where you can buy apps from with the kindles?

2014 Focus Titanium
HTC are apparently working on a tablet, might be worth waiting a month just in case that comes out..

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Nexus 7 is too small for me after playing with one - so is the Ipad mini.

I thought 7-8" inches would do but I can't see me getting anything under 10" now - issue is I don't want an Ipad and all the 10" tabs are due an upgrade now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My OH's Sister just bought the newest Nexus 7. Lovely piece of kit and over £100 cheaper than the iPad Mini. Personally I couldn't have one on it's own, i'd need my iPad also but as a more mobile device is a stunning little thing. Very impressed.