ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas detailing

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Morning! What’s everyone got planned for the Xmas period and detailing? I plan on giving the meg some protection until I can carry out paint correction and coatings.

Sunday she had a snow foam, wash, de tarring, fallout remover, clay bar, de badge, de sticky number plate tape and fit the new plates.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Would help if I added a pic ! Clio is on the list too!

Attachments

• 03C01715-DAEA-4B4B-915B-608AA17F0B83.jpeg
    03C01715-DAEA-4B4B-915B-608AA17F0B83.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 132

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Basically going to fit as much as I can in on the AMG in a day before the new year

supplies literally just arrived!
D3886ADF-358F-4229-AF0D-053F245434D6.jpeg

I've got all 5 of mine to do,

Raider - full decontamination, couple coats of swissvax opaque, interior light clean/hoover, dress trim/tyres
Meg Trophy - maintenance wash and interior clean, dress trim/tyres
other half daily merc - full decontamination, single stage paint correction, protection, might just set fire to interior, its a write off
Meg daily - full decontamination, single stage correction, protection
182 track car - good ol sponge bath

plus countless mechanical stuff
change the brake fluid in the raider
cam belt kit on the meg daily,
aux belt and pulleys on Merc
new gearbox/clutch on the 182 track car

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@VIICarCare this is some amount of cars now.

2 x Clio V6
1 x Trophy
1 x Alfa
1 x Megane

How do you find time to clean them all , I cant even wash one of mine let alone detail it.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
You got a trophy? Still got the alfa? Which is better?

Got a 300 Trophy as above and 182 Trophy, plus the vee’s still. Sold the Giulia early December, depreciation was a killer so made the decision to sell up. Epic drivers car, but nibbles and lack of support from Alfa Romeo was pish!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
@VIICarCare this is some amount of cars now.

2 x Clio V6
1 x Trophy
1 x Alfa
1 x Megane

How do you find time to clean them all , I cant even wash one of mine let alone detail it.

ha ha, I don’t tbh! Giulia has gone but still have the other Alfa!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Got a 300 Trophy as above and 182 Trophy, plus the vee’s still. Sold the Giulia early December, depreciation was a killer so made the decision to sell up. Epic drivers car, but nibbles and lack of support from Alfa Romeo was pish!
I read the Giulia suffered some issues and having watched them on Auto Trader for a while it seems the used market for them is in favour of buyers. Shame the bubble burst on them so soon.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Not an intensive detail but I gave the E36 a bath and scrubbed the soft top. A quick hoover and used some APC on the interior plastics. Still a long way to go with this car but it’s looking great considering where it came from. Loving the old school yellow lights and orange side repeaters too.

9EA8836E-5BCC-4FB6-B963-2A989D251E7A.jpeg