ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xmas goodies

rb182 cup
happy xmas to everyone....just wondering has anyone had any goodies for their car? styling/performance. i ordered some cliosport.net stickers & air fresheners yesterday, £5 bargain!

Evo 8 MR
I WAS going to order a Renault Sport badge, the new(ish) style one but the price tag put me off.

Yep

_DSC1937.jpg

And some PF97 pads courtesy of Burpspeed Inc. :)

That should put me straight for this years trackdays :)

rb182 cup
does anyone know where i can find online the "chrome tow rings?". ive seen a some on a couple of clios...thinkin of gettin 1. dont like the look of the "strap tow"

koi

Audi S1
Got money towards car cleaning gear, needs a proper clean once all this snow disappears!

Will be ordering foam lance, snow foam, polish and wax. Just need to decide which ones...

Clio Authentique 1.2
Got springs, exhaust, speakers to replace stock, auto glym cleaning kit... on the look out for snow foam lance and snow foam :D can anyone link me some that they would recommend? 18th Birthday today so have a few coins laying around to spend ;)