ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

y reg ph2?

172 y reg flamer
as i'm sellin mine i've just been asked about them from someone interested.

just double checkin i'm right that there are a few kickin round but not alot as the changed shape in 2001

Lukas041.gif

just for refereance

Un chaved corsa c
Very few members of evo's Fast Fleet have had to defend their honour against new competition as often as Y847 XPO. It arrived last July with a mere 157 miles on the clock and has just left us with over 23,000 hard miles beneath its chunky (and rather extensively kerbed) alloys. In the last year it's been to Wales on a road and track test that saw it prevail over MG's surprising ZS180 and the hot favourite Civic Type-R, and as far afield as Portugal where it finally gave best to the fantastic Mini Cooper S. In between these gruelling group tests another MG, the ZR 160, fell victim to its well-judged combination of speed and handling flair and it has tormented many a more expensive car at various trackdays across the land.