ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yahoo Mail

ValverInBits
anyone else's yahoo been FAILING epically recently.

Mine will not load, it just hangs after log-in. I think I have the yahoo "live" or whatever option, but can't turn it off until I can get in.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yahoo is being a f**king piece of turd mate. Wanted to smash the living s**t out my computer the last few days.

ValverInBits
sh!te. It's good to know im not the only one tho.

All ive been able to get is a hint about what's in my inbox from the yahoo home page. It's torture!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I've recently become a BT customer and when you phone them up, it's already a prerecorded message (in case you've rang up to complain) that the BT Yahoo mail is not working properly and will be fixed asap.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
My yahoo search takes ages now FFS, i think its coz they changed the layout

BG 225 lux + cup RST
yeah i just created the same question on RS - cant work out why its being so crap at the mo :(

i managed to access it at one point and changed from classic to beta in the hope that may do something, erm no :(