ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yamaha R1 getting owned by a car

RB 200 Cup!
good ivd - seen it before. Im sure someone said last time that it wasnt an R1 - who cares tho silly speeds

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Its an R6 IIRC.

R1
0-60 3.1secs
0-100 5.6secs

Qtr mile
10.07@145mph

0-top speed is around 17secs@186mph

The Veyron is around the same so that video would have been a lot closer if it was an R1.The mid range on the R1 is mind shattering,i know from personal experience...:)

B

Brown.

Its an R6 IIRC.

R1
0-60 3.1secs
0-100 5.6secs

Qtr mile
10.07@145mph

The Veyron is around the same so that video would have been a lot closer if it was an R1.The mid range on the R1 is mind shattering,i know from personal experience...:)

i thought my 1.2 was the fastest thing in the world, only cos i had only drivin my 1.2 at the time..........:p.....when did you drive a veyron ?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
A Daily occurance at the 'ring. GT3s push bikes round there all day long

Aye, bikes were very much not the fastest things there when I was there. The fastest this was a mad white Porsche with black detailing. It was a turbo, suspect it was a GT2 - it was mentally fast, possibly tuned as well, as there was some colourful bits on the engine when he opened the, erm, 'bonnet' at the arse end :)

At one point, a GT3 passed me round the outside of one of the long bends, the white 911 was following it, and then on the straight it passed the GT3 and was pulling away at a reasonable rate.

Dan

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Its an R6 IIRC.

R1
0-60 3.1secs
0-100 5.6secs

Qtr mile
10.07@145mph

i thought my 1.2 was the fastest thing in the world, only cos i had only drivin my 1.2 at the time..........:p.....when did you drive a veyron ?

I never said i drove a Veyron????