ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YAY! Just Upgraded My Phone!

57 Clio Campus Sport
Was looking for the Nokia N82 released yesterday (only on O2) or the K850i.

Was with T-mobile for the last 2 years. When i rang to ask for an upgrade to K850i they literally offered me nothing decent so i rang O2 to see what they would give me.

I went for the N82, i havent tested it yet myself but i got 14 days to send it back if i don't like it. I have always had Nokia's and i would say that either that or the N95 is best ones at the moment (ill change for K850i if it dont like it lol)

What i got:

Online 30 = £30/month
The handset should have been £90 on that contract but i managed to get the handset for free lol.

So i thought i did ok. What do ya reckon?

BMW M135i
Your far better off with the N82 believe me, was what I should've had. Have gone back to my N95 to get away from the bugs.

ST
N82 is a peach of a phone..as bmh said the SE is a heap..my gf is on her 5th since the 1st one she got on release day a few months back..