ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay or Nay?

BMW M135i
SuperTs are back :eek: :D. Not 100% on them so I thought i'd open them to opinion.

27072007038.jpg

27072007039.jpg

What do we think?

Before:

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

prefer before, i like the 172 wheels,

should paint the centre renault sign the same blue as the calliper, also do the rear renault sign and the badges and side badges in the same blue too, would look the dog's

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
black doesnt suit the dark blue i dont think, i dont think the mk2 suits 15" wheels unless its really low (which i hate about it, as i HATE any wheels bigger than 15" on clios lol it ruins them)

BMW M135i
Must say I quite like the Ph2 172 wheels tbh, must be about the only person that does mind! Did handle well on the 15s though, don't know whether than was down to the F1s or them being 15s.

Must say I quite like the Ph2 172 wheels tbh, must be about the only person that does mind! Did handle well on the 15s though, don't know whether than was down to the F1s or them being 15s.

glad you changed back to standard

i actually really like the standard ph2 172 wheels!!